ZWO AM5 HARMONIC EQUATORIAL MOUNT - GoTo TRAVEL MOUNT WITH CARBON FIBER TRIPOD
ZWO offers with the "Harmonic Equatorial Mount AM5" a transportable mount for astrophotography. Several years of development and various patents have gone into this exciting mount.
Διαθέσιμο με Προπαραγγελία
Στην περίπτωση αυτή περιλαμβάνονται προϊόντα που συνήθως δεν κρατάμε σε στοκ και για κάποιους λόγους - που δεν εξαρτώνται από την εταιρία μας - ΔΕΝ μπορούν να είναι διαθέσιμα σε διάστημα μικρότερο των 14 ημερών.Στην κατηγορία αυτή περιλαμβάνονται και προϊόντα που προδιαφημίζονται από τους κατασκευαστές αλλά δεν άρχισε ακόμη η επίσημη διανομή τους στην ελληνική αγορά. Πιθανόν για τα είδη αυτά να παρέχεται δυνατότητα προπαραγγελίας με ειδική προνομιακή τιμή. Αν γνωρίζουμε ήδη την πιθανή ημερομηνία άφιξης του συγκεκριμένου προϊόντος, στις αποθήκες μας, τότε αυτή θα αναγράφεται ξεχωριστά και επάνω από την ένδειξη «Διαθέσιμο με Προπαραγγελία»
ZWO AM5 Harmonic Equatorial Mount - GoTo travel mount with carbon fiber tripod
- Supports telescopes up to 13 kg without counterweight and telescopes up to 20 kg with counterweight (counterweight and counterweight rod are optional).
- Can be used in equatorial mode for astrophotography and in altazimuth mode for visual observation
- Handheld controller and app for control are included - no more cables needed thanks to WiFi
- Designed for astrophotography with very high tracking accuracy - each mount is precisely measured by ZWO before delivery.
- ST-4 autoguiding interface for long time exposures with guider
- The mount can be used at any point on earth, from the equator to the poles - an ideal travel mount
- GoTo, Live Preview and much more easily controllable via smartphone - ideal for ASIAIR as well
- ASCOM compatible (LX200 protocol)
- Compact handbox for wireless control included in delivery
- Stable altitude adjustment with fine adjustment in azimuth and elevation for accurate polar alignment
ZWO AM5 Equatorial Mount with Harmonic Drive Gears
ZWO offers with the "Harmonic Equatorial Mount AM5" a transportable mount for astrophotography. The mount weighs less than 5 kg and carries telescopes up to 13 kg without counterweight. With counterweight and the counterweight rod (optional) the mount can even carry telescopes up to 20 kg. Several years of development and various patents have gone into this exciting mount.
Many functions and easy operation
The AM5 can be operated equatoriallly and azimuthally. For astrophotography, the equatorial mode is used. The mount must be aligned as accurately as possible with the celestial pole. For visual observing or lunar and planetary photography, the altazimuth mode is sufficient. The mount is then ready for use in a few minutes. The status indicator always shows in which mode the mount is: Red represents equatorial mode and green represents altazimuth mode.
No more counterweights needed
Normally, German equatorial mounts need counterweights to balance the telescope weight. This is the only way to ensure proper operation. The AM5 uses robotics technology, it does not require counterweights up to a telescope weight of 13 kg. This makes the AM5 lighter, more compact and easier to operate. Only for heavier telescopes we recommend counterweights to keep mount and tripod in balance.
Smooth tracking is guaranteed
ZWO checks and measures every AM5 mount before delivery and guarantees a periodic error ("PE") of less than +/-20 arc seconds. The periodic error occurs very slowly, so that the autoguider has enough time to correct it. Of course, the mount has an ST-4 autoguiding interface. Via ASIAir or other software the PE can also be reduced electronically.
Useable anywhere on Earth
As you would expect from a true travel mount, the AM5 can be used anywhere on Earth, from the equator to the poles. The mount has room in any flight baggage.
Polar alignment of the mount for astrophotography
In equatorial mode, the mount must be aligned exactly with the celestial north or south pole. Small errors are of course corrected by autoguiding. Aligning the mount is done quickly and easily with ASIAir or other suitable software.
However, Teleskop-Service and ZWO are working on an optional solution with a polar finder that is mounted parallel to the mount.
No more cables thanks to WiFi
All functions of the mount can be controlled via smartphone. Of course, the AM5 works especially well with ASIAir from ZWO. With ASIAIR, everything from the camera to autoguiding to the mount can be controlled via app using a smartphone or tablet. The mount can also be operated with the handbox without a smartphone. The handbox also works wirelessly, of course.
- Mount type: German equatorial mount
- Operating mode: Altazimuth or equatorial
- Gear: Harmonic Drive
- Periodic error: less than +/- 20" - passing time 432 seconds
- RA Motor: Stepper motor NEMA42 - Harmonic Drive gear - reduction ratio 1/100
- DEK Motor: Stepper motor NEMA35 - Harmonic Drive gear - reduction ratio 1/100
- Maximum load capacity: 13 kg without counterweights - 20 kg with counterweights
- Weight of the mount head: 5 kg
- Operating range: 0° to 90° north / south latitude
- Telescope mount: Losmandy and Vixen style quick coupling
- Connection for counterweight rod: M12 female thread
- Maximum adjustment speed: 6° per second
- Correction speeds: 0.5x, 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x, 20x, 60x, 720x and 1440x
- Power supply: 12 V - max 1.5 A (with GoTo)
- Autoguiding: ST4 port
In the box:
- AM5 mount head
- Hand controller and cable
- Carbon fiber tripod with extension