LEVENHUK MED 45B BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Διαθέσιμο με Προπαραγγελία
Στην περίπτωση αυτή περιλαμβάνονται προϊόντα που συνήθως δεν κρατάμε σε στοκ και για κάποιους λόγους -που δεν εξαρτώνται από την εταιρία μας- δεν μπορούν να είναι διαθέσιμα σε διάστημα μικρότερο των 14 ημερών.Στην κατηγορία αυτή περιλαμβάνονται και προϊόντα που προδιαφημίζονται από τους κατασκευαστές αλλά δεν άρχισε ακόμη η επίσημη διανομή τους στην ελληνική αγορά. Πιθανόν για τα είδη αυτά να παρέχεται δυνατότητα προπαραγγελίας με ειδική προνομιακή τιμή. Αν γνωρίζουμε ήδη την πιθανή ημερομηνία άφιξης του συγκεκριμένου προϊόντος, στις αποθήκες μας, τότε αυτή θα αναγράφεται ξεχωριστά και επάνω από την ένδειξη «ΚΑΤΟΠΙΝ ΠΑΡΑΓΓΕΛΙΑΣ»
Levenhuk MED 45B Binocular Microscope
- Binocular head, magnification range of 40x to 1000x
- Infinity-corrected phase contrast plan achromatic optical system
- Wide-field eyepieces with diopter adjustment
- Phase contrast condenser with dark field
- Lower LED light with brightness adjustment
- Köhler illumination is available
The Levenhuk MED 45B binocular microscope is created for professional bright or dark field as well as for phase contrast microscopic studies. Oil immersion may be used for bright field, whereas in dark field observations only the “dry” method is used. The infinity-corrected optical system enables supplementing the microscope with additional accessories (purchased separately) to extend its capabilities. The microscope will be a perfect asset for an academic department, research institute, or medical laboratory.
The microscopes in the Levenhuk MED 45 series are equipped with an infinity-corrected optical system that is used in professional and high-class microscopes. This system includes Infinity PlanAchromat objectives and allows for obtaining clear, high contrast images with a high level of flatness.
One of the most important features of an infinity-corrected optical system is that it allows for installing any additional parts in the optical path between objective lenses and an ocular tube. The additional parts include polarizers, epi-fluorescence light, and DIC prisms that feature minimal focus deviations and correct aberrations. All in all, modular design and simple operation make Levenhuk MED 45 optimal microscopes for use in different kinds of microscopy and working in hematological, histological, microbiological, and other laboratories.
The microscope is equipped with a classic binocular head inclined at 30°. It enables you to make observations with both eyes at a time and prevents tensing your neck muscles during long hours of work. The head can rotate by 360°, which helps in group work – a specimen can be comfortably studied from any position. Eyepieces included in the kit have 10x magnification, ensure clear vision, and enable diopter adjustment.
The revolving nosepiece allows for positioning up to five objectives, but it should be noted that only four objective lenses of various magnification are included in the kit. These phase contrast plan achromatic objective lenses even the field of view, improve color rendering, and reduce optical distortion. Two objectives with the maximum magnification are fitted with spring rims that protect them from incidental damage. A 100x objective lens is used for oil immersion.
All the optic surfaces of accessories in the kit are protected with anti-fungal coating.
You can adjust sharpness by turning the coarse and fine focusing knobs. The double-layer mechanical stage is equipped with a mechanical scale. The stage can move in two directions. The phase contrast condenser is located below. A 5 W LED with brightness adjustment is used for the illumination of specimens. You can set up Köhler illumination.
Illumination is powered by an AC power supply.
Caution: Please refer to the specifications table for the correct mains voltage and never attempt to plug a 110V device into 220V outlet and vice versa without using a converter. Remember that mains voltage in the U.S. and Canada is 110V and 220–240V in most European countries.
|Αντικειμενικός 4||100xs (oil)|
|Διαστάσεις Τράπεζας (mm)||180x150|
|Είδος Τράπεζας||Μετακινούμενη με κλίμακα|
- Head: binocular, rotatable 360°, inclined 30°
- Optics material: optical glass with an anti-fungal coating
- Revolving nosepiece: 5 objectives
- Interpupillary distance, mm: 48–75
- Stage moving range, using focusing mechanism, mm: 75/50
- Eyepiece diopter adjustment, diopters: ±5
- Condenser: phase contrast (with dark field)
- Focus: coaxial, coarse (0.5 mm) and fine (0.002 mm), with rack and pinion
- Body: metal
- Brightness adjustment: yes
- Power source: 100–240 V
- Light source type: lower light, 5 W, 85–230 V AC
- Filters: blue, green, yellow
- Additionally: collector lens, Köhler illumination
- Usage: General use product. May be used by kids over 3 years old.
In the box:
- Microscope base with a stand
- 360° rotatable binocular head
- Infinity-corrected phase contrast plan achromatic objective lenses: 4x, 10x, 40xs, 100xs (oil) with anti-fungal coating
- Wide-field eyepieces: WF10x/22mm with anti-fungal coating (2 pcs)
- Phase contrast device (dark field)
- Filters: blue, green, yellow
- Bottle of immersion oil
- LED (5 W)
- Fuse (2 pcs)
- Power cord for microscope
- Dust cover
- User manual and lifetime warranty